Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
Radium Community Hall
Radium Hot Springs, 250-347-6455
The Radium Community Hall in Radium Hot Springs BC is a gathering place for many community events during the year. The Adventure Radium Summer day camp, the Best Brits Car Show, community parties and dances, craft fairs and more. It seems there’s always something going on at the hall.
The Radium Community Halll is also available for rental as a venue for weddings, large parties, banquets, etc. With a capacity of approximate 186 people, it makes a lovely space for special occasions.
It is equipped with:
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove, freezer and commercial dishwasher
- Dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots and pans, coffee makers
- Rectangular tables and stacking chairs
- Shaw Wifi (an @shaw.ca account is required)
- Wheel-chair ramp
- Automatic external defibrillator (AED)
- Good parking around building and on street
It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure that the hall is left in the same clean condition in which it is found. For further information about rental of the Radium Community Hall, you may phone the Village of Radium hot Springs.
A special Occasion Liquor License may be obtained at any BC Government Liquor Store.
*** The new home of the Radium Community Hall is expected to open in the summer of 2018. For further information, visit: http://radiumhotsprings.ca/sites/default/files/Community%20Hall%20info%20sheet.pdf
- There were no results found.