Since 2005, Purple Cow Gift Shop in Fairmont Hot Springs BC has been bringing Columbia Valley shoppers remarkable gifts, toys, games and puzzles, jewelry and accessories, delicious handmade fresh fudge … and much, much moore!
Diana and Kevin Moore have raised the bar, turning the ordinary into the extraordinary and offering that little extra special something for men, women and children alike. The displays are always changing so you can come again and again and always find something new. Purple Cow is truly the destination gift shop in the valley!
Whether you are looking for a unique gift for a birthday, a retirement, a wedding or just to say “Hello, I’ve been thinking of you”, you’ll discover the perfect thing as you browse their treasure trove of fine quality merchandise.
At Purple Cow you’ll find:
- Absolutely decadent bath and body products by Barefoot Venus
- Durable, non-leather fashion handbags, wallets, etc. by Espe
- Nostalgic jigsaw puzzles from Cobble Hill
- Discovery and learning toys by Klutz
- Home fragrances by Lampe Berger
- Whimsical PJs for the whole family by Lazy One
- Fun travel and off-screen activities from Melissa & Doug
- Sculptured art figurines from Willow Tree
- a wide selection of greeting cards
… and when you see the delighted smile on the face of that special person, you will be glad you shopped at Purple Cow Gift Shop!
You will find their store in the Fairmont Village Mall, alongside Highway 93/95 as you drive through Fairmont so don’t forget to pull off the highway and pay them a visit!
While you are there, meet Daisy Mae, their store mascot, and be sure to take a selfie with her as a memento of your visit.
Purple Cow Gift Shop
#5, 4992 Fairmont Frontage Rd.
Fairmont Hot Springs BC V0B 1L1
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday 12 to 5 PM