Panorama Mountain Resort is one of the best all-round, family-oriented, all-season resorts in BC, offering affordable skiing. In 2011 the resort was awarded the prestigious ‘Mountain Resort of the Year’ award by the BC Alpine Association for its total commitment to being the best family-focused mountain resort in Canada, and each year since then its owners have worked hard to make it even better.
Panorama Mountain Village is located in the Purcell Mountain range, just a 20-minute drive from Invermere and a scenic 3-hour drive from Calgary.
With an average winter temperature of -5C (25F) and plenty of sunshine, Panorama Mountain Resort provides the ideal conditions for a weekend getaway by families or groups. The resort’s skiing and snowboarding amenities include:
- 2,847 acres of patrolled terrain
- One of the 10 longest vertical drops in North America (1,225 m / 4,019 ft)
- 75% of runs suitable for beginners or intermediates
- 25% of Black Diamond runs in the Taynton Bowl. Take The Monster challenge!
- Panorama Ski School with professional instructors
- Village gondola
- 2 express quad chairs
- Triple chair
- Double chair
- 2 carpet lifts
- Snow tubing off the Red Carpet on Friday, Saturday and holiday nights
- Heliskiing or heliboarding on a glacier in the backcountry of the Purcell Mountains
- Cross-country trails
After a long day on the slopes, warm up with a hot drink beside a crackling fire at Panorama Mountain Resort’s Great Hall.