Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
Fernie Nordic Society
The Fernie Nordic Society is a BC registered non-profit organization founded in Fernie in the fall of 2006. From a small group of dedicated nordic ski enthusiasts, the membership of the Society has grown to more than 800 members. They offer exceptional crosscountry skiing opportunities for residents and visitors of all ages, by providing:
- High quality trails, facilities and equipment
- Excellent services and multi-level skier development programs, including lessons for young skiers that follow guidelines from the provincial organization Crosscountry BC.
- Effective relationships and partnerships
- A vibrant, sustainable organization with an engaged membership
Headquarters of the Fernie Nordic Society
Elk Valley Nordic Centre ( Mount Fernie Provincial Park)
500 Mt Fernie Park Rd, Fernie, BC V0B 1M7
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There were no results found.