Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
- This event has passed.
Wings Over the Rockies – May 11 events
May 11, 2017
The Wings Over the Rockies – May 11 festival event line-up offers a huge assortment of events in keeping with this year’s theme, Birds, Bats, Bears and Beyond. There is so much to capture the interest of every person, you may have a hard time choosing which to select!
Online registration is open 24/7 and will start on Monday, April 10, at 9 AM. As space is limited, it is recommended you book your spots early. Go to: https://wingsovertherockies.org/events/events.php.
Here’s the Wings Over the Rockies – May 11th schedule to help you decide which events to choose:
- Birding by Golf Cart – Max. # 20
- Luxor Linkage – Cam Gillies, Richard Klafki & Chad Townsend – Max. # 20
- ‘All Day’ Exploration Blitz with Randy Hopkins – Max. # 20
- Ducks (& Other Birds) for Beginners with Herb Cohen – Max. # 13
- Guided River Tour, Upper Columbia Wetlands – Lk. Windermere – Max. # 24
- Birds & Photography with Don Delaney – Max. # 15
- Bighorn Sheep Educational Virtual Tour – Max. # 15
- Discovering the True Nature of the Grizzly Bear – Charlie Russell – Max. # 50
- Akisqnuk First Nation Cultural Welcome to the Wetlands – Max. # 50
- Paddle the Columbia River (min. age 12) – Max. # 12
- Historical Tour of Tayton Bay by Voyageur Canoe – Max. # 24
- Beyond Birds, Bats & Bears: The World’s Shifting Thermal Equator – Evening Presentation with Bob Sandford – Max. # 100
Cost for each varies. To learn more details, visit the Wings Over the Rockies website at: https://wingsovertherockies.org/