Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
- This event has passed.
Wings Over the Rockies – May 12 events
May 12, 2017
The Wings Over the Rockies – May 12 schedule features a full roster of events surrounding this year’s theme, Birds, Bats, Bears and Beyond.
Starting Monday, April 10 at 9 AM, online registration will be open 24/7. As space is limited for each of the events, it is recommended you book your spots early. Go to: https://wingsovertherockies.org/events/events.php to be sure to get a space.
Here’s the Wings Over the Rockies – May 11 lineup to help you decide which events to choose:
- Wilmer Wetland Experience with Sherry Dewey & John Pitcher – Max. # 16
- Birding for Dummies with Cathy Parkes – Max. # 15
- ‘All Day’ Exploration Blitz with Randy Hopkins – Max. # 20
- Wildlife Sign & Safety on the Columbia Wetland Trail with Andrea Smillie & Kalista Pruden – Max. # 20
- Invermere to Radium BBQ Lunch River Paddle – Max. # 36
- Ramblings of a Rocky Mountain Naturalist with Danny Catt – Max. # 50
- History of the Hot Springs Tour – Max. # 20
- Plate Tectonics & the Wetlands of Spillimacheen with Ron Grams & Karen Reid – Max. # 10
- Historic K2 Ranch Village Guided Walk – Max. # 13
- A Sense of Mountain Place: Wallace Stegner & Our West with Bob Sandford – Max. # 50
- Wetlands Interpretive Walk – Max. # 15
- Paddle the Columbia River (min. age 12) – Max. # 12
- Essence of Bear with Brad Hill Evening Presentation – Max. # 100
- Eavesdropping on the Secret World of Bats with Leigh Anne Isaac – Max. # 12
Cost varies for each event. To learn about the details of the Wings Over the Rockies – May 12 events, visit the Wings Over the Rockies website at: https://wingsovertherockies.org/