Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
- This event has passed.
Run, Ride & Rock the Ranch
May 21, 2016 2:00 pm| $50
A Pig Roast, Barn Dance and family fun! What more could you ask for on a lovely Saturday in May? And all the afternoon events are FREE! That’s even better. So round up the family cowpokes and come to the K2 Ranch for some great entertainment! Ranch gates open at 2 pm and after that?
- 2:30 pm – Run, Ride or Bike with an Olympian to McCarthy Lake
- Until 5 pm – Family fun activities – relay races, lasso competition, cow patty toss and lots more fun stuff)
- 4 – 5 pm – a Blacksmith demo with Bob Shaunessy
The evening is for ticket holders so get yours soon.
- 5 – 6 pm – Cocktail Hour and silent auction
- 6:30 pm – Pig Roast
- 7:30 pm Late barn dance
This fun-filled family event is a fundraiser for the Columbia Valley Greenways Tail Alliance’s Westside Legacy Trail.
Tickets go on sale April 15th. Stay tuned and we’ll tell you where you can get yours.
- May 21, 2016
- 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Arts & Entertainment, Food & Drink
- Event Tags:
- Adults, All Ages, Drink, Entertainment, Fairmont Hot Springs, Family, Food, Free, Fundraiser, May, Socials
- Columbia Valley Greenways Trail Alliance
- K2 Ranch
- Westside Road