Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
- This event has passed.
Invermere Music Festival
Aug 17, 2018 5:00 pm - Aug 18, 2018 4:00 pm| Varies
The Invermere Music Festival is set to explode onto the 2018 local music scene – for 2 glorious days in August! It’s the 6th annual festival and it’s jam-packed with Beer Gardens serving the local Arrowhead Brewery’s beverages and Tinhorn Creek wines, the Food Village with international foods and refreshments and kids’ activities.
Pop into the Chill tent during the festival and listen to electronic DJ music. There will also be an art installation projected within the tent.
Here’s the 2018 schedule:
Friday, August 17 – Gates open at 5 pm
- 6:00 pm – Calgary-based Miesha and the Spanks onstage with clamor rock
- 7:45 pm – Elk Run & Riot from the Bow Valley area are on the stage with folk rock
- 9:30 pm – The Dead South from Regina take the stage with bluegrass and classic folk
Note: There will be a food vendor plus beer and wine available for purchase Friday evening.
Saturday, August 18 – Gates open at 4:30 pm
- 6:00 pm – Mariel Buckley from Calgary brings classic country to the stage
- 7:00 pm – Vancouver Island’s WIL (William Mimnaugh) lights up the stage with contemporary roots mus
- 7:45 pm – Lion Bear Fox from Vancouver, combine their 3 huge voices to bring a message of hope, vulnerability and redemption to the stage
- 9:30 pm – Lindi Ortega, a critically acclaimed Canadian singer-songwriter who has been described as a blend of Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash and Emmylou Harris
Tickets (on sale now!)
- $40 – $85
You can get your tickets:
- online at: http://invermeremusicfest.com/event/invermere-music-fest-2018/
- in person at Pynelogs Cultural Centre
Festival Seating – Bring your own lawn chairs and blankets unless you would prefer the bleachers.
For more detailed information, visit: http://invermeremusicfest.com