Columbia Valley Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Ballfest Slo-Pitch Tournament
Jul 22, 2016 - Jul 24, 2016
The Ballfest Slo-Pitch tournament is one of the stars of the annual summertime line-up of events in Invermere. It’s a great weekend of fun and the event draws cheering crowds to the ball diamond at the Invermere crossroads.
Here’s how the tournament works:
- FUN FIRST!
- You don’t have to be a pro – all levels are included
- There’s a 6:4 ratio – there must be at least 4 females in the field and in the batting order
- There are 3 divisions – this is new for 2016 – Recreational, Intermediate, Competitive
- A minimum of 4 games (usually 5) per team
- Home run derby and team relays too
There are cash prizes and, of course, the much coveted BALLFEST BAT to be won!
A licensed concession is available all weekend.
Register your team online at: http://ballfest.ca
For more information, send an email to: moc.l1503372722iamg@1503372722tsefl1503372722laber1503372722emrev1503372722ni 1503372722
The Ballfest Slo Pitch tournament is partnering with the Windermere District Lions Club to raise funds for the Westside Legacy Trail project.