Columbia Valley Events Calendar
Service BC Building
The Government of British Columbia makes many services available to Columbia Valley residents and visitors at its Service BC building. Some of these services include:
- BC assessment information
- BC Hydro payments
- Applications for Birth, Death and Marriage certificates plus marriage licences
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits (limited authority)
- Company name searches and registrations
- Consumer taxation payments and forms
- Fish and Wildlife as well as Gaming licenses
- Income Assistance & Ministry of Employment services
- Business registry
- Residential Tenancy information
- Rural property tax collection
- Violation ticket payments
There are many more.
The AGM is being held in the south annex of the building ( the old location of the Family Resource Centre).
- There were no results found.