Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
Service BC Building
The Government of British Columbia makes many services available to Columbia Valley residents and visitors at its Service BC building. Some of these services include:
- BC assessment information
- BC Hydro payments
- Applications for Birth, Death and Marriage certificates plus marriage licences
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits (limited authority)
- Company name searches and registrations
- Consumer taxation payments and forms
- Fish and Wildlife as well as Gaming licenses
- Income Assistance & Ministry of Employment services
- Business registry
- Residential Tenancy information
- Rural property tax collection
- Violation ticket payments
There are many more.
The AGM is being held in the south annex of the building ( the old location of the Family Resource Centre).
- There were no results found.