Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
Panorama Mountain Resort
Panorama Mountain Resort is an award-winning 4-season resort with a focus on the family. In winter, you can downhill and cross-country ski, snowboard, heli-ski and toboggan on the groomed runs and trails. In summer there are dozens of activities available, including golfing at the famed Greywolf Golf Course, hiking, mountain biking, etc.
The resort, with its Great Hall and deck and the unsurpassed mountain scenery on all sides provide a gorgeous venue for weddings and other social events, concerts and large parties.
Some Panorama Mountain Resort stats to whet your appetite
The resort is located in the Purcell Mountain range, just 20 minutes from Invermere and 3 hours from Calgary
In 2016, PMR was awarded the prestigious North American Resort of the Year designation in the World Snow Awards. The award honors the best the world has to offer in skiing and snowboarding
Skiing and Snowboarding features include:
• 2,847 patrolled acres of terrain
• One of the 10 longest vertical drops in North America (4,019 ft / 1,225 m)
• 75% of the runs are suitable for beginners or intermediates
• A Village gondola
• 2 express quad chairs
• Triple chair
• Double chair
• 2 carpet lifts
• Panorama Ski School with professional instructors
• Cross-country skiing
New for the 2017/2018 season
• The opening of The Monster! an additional 128 acres and a further 246 towering-feet of long and challenging terrain (four huge new double-black diamond lines ) making :
• A total of 1,300 metres of vertical – that’s an additional 75 metres and 52 hectares of terrain
• This means a new resort distance record for a ski run: over 6.5 km long is available to skiers & riders for the 2017/2018 season!
• The Monster has steep, deep and wide-open areas, and the snow collecting aspect of the terrain is legendary.
• This is simply the first phase of a 500-acre expansion set to roll out over the next few years
• Panorama Mountain Resorts is one of the first resorts in Canada to implement RFID ticket technology providing speed and ease for guests to access the slopes.
- There were no results found.