Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
Lakeshore Resort & Campground
The Lakeshore Resort & Campground, south of Windermere BC, sits on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is owned by the Akisqnuk First Nation.
For more than 3 decades, the resort has been a strong component of the Columbia Valley’s tourism economy. It has been honored several times:
- Nominated twice for a Columbia Valley Business Excellence Award (2013 & 2014)
- Nominated for a BC Aboriginal Business Award
- Received the Outstanding Achievement Award from BC Achievement Foundation for Community-owned Aboriginal Business (2015)
- Received the Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award in Hospitality & Tourism (2015)
The new Legacy Hall is an 1,800 sq ft open-air, roofed pavilion, a gathering place that is available for weddings as well as other private and public events.
There are also 2 new playgrounds at the Lakeshore Resort & Campground.
You can book ahead to reserve your campsite at: http://lakeshoreresortcampground.com
- There were no results found.