Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce250firstname.lastname@example.org|http://cvchamber.ca
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce serves the business communities of Spillimacheen, Brisco, Edgewater, Radium Hot Springs, Invermere, Panorama, Wilmer, Fairmont Hot Springs and Canal Flats BC.
The Chamber offers its members who are local business owners, opportunities to connect with each other in a casual, friendly environment, with the goal of helping them achieving success in their businesses.
In order to achieve this goal, the Chamber hosts many events during the year. Some of these events are for members only, while for others, the cost to members is less than for non-members. There are many benefits of being a member of the Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce. Some of them are:
- Monthly business luncheons with special guest speakers
- Special offers from one member business to other member businesses
- The opportunity to display rack cards for advertising purposes in the Visitor Information Centre
- Networking opportunities, After Hours Mixers, Community events and advocacy
- Various courses during the year to educate, coach and inform the members about new government policies, how to achieve the success that they want to see in their businesses, etc.
- There are special annual events as well, for instance the Snowflake Ball in the winter and the Turn Copper into Gold golf event in the spring.
This is but a sampling of the many benefits of membership.
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce is affiliated with the British Columbia Chamber of Commerce (BCCC), one of the most successful of all such organizations in the country. The BCCC advocates on behalf of its member organizations to affect policy change at the provincial and also federal levels of government. This is proof that there is, indeed, power in numbers.
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce is located at 651 Hwy 93/95. They share the building with the Lions Den and the Columbia Valley Information Centre, just south of the Invermere turnoff.
- There were no results found.