Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
- This event has passed.
Annual Sleigh Ride Day at Fort Steele
Jan 1, 2018 10:00 am - 4:00 pm| By donation
Sleigh Ride Day is a popular annual event at Fort Steele, weather permitting, a great way for families to spend quality time together over the holidays. Bundle up in your warmest clothes and hop on the sleigh for an old-fashioned tour around the streets of Fort Steele.
Here are some pretty great reasons why visitors return year after year to Sleigh Ride Day:
- Sleigh rides are by donation on Sleigh Ride Day
- There are fresh-out-of-the-oven goodies for sale at the Bakery
- The Fort Steele Cafe is serving a hearty lunch
- Lambi House has hot apple cider and cookies when you want to warm up (by donation)
- There’s skating on the outdoor rink
Winter admission rates apply for the sleigh ride day event. Mark the day on your calendar and round up the gang for an old-fashioned family outing at Fort Steele.