Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
Pop Up Story Time’s back in the Columbia Valley this summer!
Jul 6, 2018 - Aug 31, 2018
Pop up story times are back! Pop! Pop! Pop! The Invermere Library is bringing back the popular summertime events! Join us in local parks around the valley on Friday mornings during July and Augusts. Just like our indoor preschool story time, we will be reading books, doing crafts and other activities and just plain having fun! It’s FREE too!
Since Pop-up Story Time will be depending on the weatherman to give us clear skies each week, in case there’s rain, you can check our facebook page at: https://facebook.com/pg/invermerelibrary/events/?ref=page_internal for information about the event or call the Invermere Library at 250-342-6416.
Here’s where and when you can expect us to be popping up in your community!
- July 6 – Kinsmen Beach at 11 am
- July 13 – Pothole Park at 11 am
- July 20 – Spider Web Park – 11 Ave. (behind the Invermere hospital) at 11 am
- July 27 – Canal Flats playground at 11 am
- August 3 – Edible Acres Windermere at 11 am
- August 10 – Mt. Nelson Skate Park at 11 am
- August 17 – Canal Flats playground at 11 am
- August 24 – Kinsmen Beach at 11 am
- August 31 – Pineridge playground at 11 am
For more information about the Pop-up story times and other summertime library events, visit: http://invermere.bclibrary.ca