Columbia Valley & East Kootenay
- This event has passed.
Meditations with Nature
Jun 7, 2017 9:00 am - Jun 28, 2017 11:00 am
Meditations with nature involves a beautiful, deeply fulfilling 4 sessions of relating with nature. A unique contemplative approach to building presence and connection with yourself and nature. The meditations will all take place within, with and about nature as it is occurring in the moment.
Each week, our meditations with nature will bring a new reality-based focus into our time with nature, we will discuss then take time to experience it and return to take a few moments to write down a few contemplations/insights that arose. There is no right or wrong, just insight and connection in this class.
Register for a class and you will get an email 3 days before the class with the details of the next location. There may be a bit of driving involved (nothing longer than 10 minutes out of town, unless the group decides otherwise), so access to a car (or carpooling) may be required.
Dates: The sessions run each Wednesday morning from 9 – 11 am on June 7, 14, 21 and 28.
What to bring:
- suitable weather-appropriate clothing
- journal & writing device of your choice
- sensesof humor, adventure & curiosity
- $20 per session or $60 for all four sessions
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund
- Natalie also strives to be all-inclusive, and offers a pay-what-you-can option. Please email Natalie directly at email@example.com for more information.
- To learn more and to register for the Meditations with nature, visit: http://wildnaturetours.rezgo.com/details/124910/meditations-with-nature-invermere