Columbia Valley Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Annual Tree of Lights
Dec 9, 2016 6:30 pm| $10
The Tree of Lights is a special evening of music, poems and the lighting of a commemorative tree to honor and remember the family members, friends and even beloved pets who will not be with us at the holiday season. It is a family event, hosted by the Hospice Society of the Columbia Valley. This year, the 3rd annual event, we will have simultaneous Tree of Light ceremonies in 5 communities throughout the valley at 6:30 PM.
- Invermere – Frater Landing – Unit #103, 926 7 Ave
- Edgewater – Community Hall
- Radium Hot Springs – Meet on Higher Ground
- Fairmont Hot Springs – Lions Den (back deck)
- Canal Flats – Village Office
Refreshments will be available after the event at each location.
Commemorative lights for the tree in memory of a loved one are available at a cost of $10 per light. You will receive a commemorative card with their name on it and their name will be listed in the Remembrance Book housed in the Hospice Resource Centre. Proceeds raised from this event go to support Hospice Bereavement Programs.
You may purchase one or more lights:
- online at: http://hospicesocietycv.com. Click on Tree of Lights
- contact the Hospice Society office at 250-688-1143
For more information about the Hospice Society of the Columbia Valley, visit http://hospicesocietycv.com