Columbia Valley Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Bull Riding in the Rockies
Jul 21, 2017 5:00 pm
Bull Riding in the Rockies is returning to Invermere for the 19th year and already, there’s excitement in the air.
Crowds of spectators turn out each year to the lot next door to the Invermere Curling Club to cheer the professional circuit riders at the Invermere-style rodeo. Bull Riding in the Rockies is a fund-raiser for the Columbia Valley Rockies hockey club. Usually the attendance is close to 2,000 fans who turn out to cheer about 2 dozen top professional competitors as they wrestle with prime quality bulls.
The evening events are as follows:
- 5:00 – 6:45 PM – Cowboy Supper (Beef, Beans & Biscuits) at the Eddie Mountain Memorial Arena
- 7:15 PM – Bull Riding with professional bull-riders and rodeo clown Dennis Halstead, one of the top rodeo clowns in North America
- 7:15 PM – Mexican Poker
- Mechanical Bull
- After the rodeo event – a Family Dance with the band, KixxsIn at the Invermere Curling Club.
- Invermere Home Hardware
- Avenue (Invermere)
- Mountainside Market (Fairmont Hot Springs)
- Mountainside Market (Radium Hot Springs)
- Brisco General Store
- Adults – $35
- Students/Seniors – $25
- Cowboy Dinner – $12
- Purchase tickets before July 15th and save $5!
So shine up yer boots, neighbor, and brush the dust off yer cowboy hat. Bull Riding in the Rockies is comin’ back to town!
To learn more about the Columbia Valley Rockies Hockey Club, visit their great website at: http://rockieshockey.ca
- Eddie Mountain Memorial Arena
- 502 13 Street