Mountain View Villas at Fairmont Hot Springs offers visitors to the Columbia Valley the ultimate vacation getaway. Situated on a sprawling property nestled in the valley between the Canadian Rockies and the Purcell range, the all-suite hotel is surrounded by breathtaking scenery and is conveniently close to all the area’s many attractions.
Each of the 104 fully furnished suites at Mountain View Villas features:
- a private balcony, ideal for relaxing and soaking up the mountain atmosphere
- a fireplace
- fully equipped, full-sized kitchens in 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites
- kitchenettes in Junior 1-bedroom suites
- king-sized beds in all bedrooms and queen-sized pull-out couches in living rooms
- large HDTV’s in living rooms
- complimentary washer and dryer (shared between two units)
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Whether your plans are for a short weekend or an extended stay, there’s a suite that’s just the right size for you and your family or friends, or even a group getaway.
- The junior one-bedroom suites each feature a spacious, comfortably appointed living area and a separate bedroom.
- The one-bedroom suites are larger, also with a comfortable living area and separate bedroom.
- The two-bedroom suites are ideal for your family or group of friends, perhaps on a golfing or fishing holiday.
A relaxing dinner on your balcony or in front of the fireplace on a cool evening might be the perfect ending to your busy day. It’s an easy walk to the Fairmont Mountainside Market where you can pick up all the supplies that you’ll need to cook up your family’s favorite meal in your own personal kitchen.
There is also a community barbecue where you can grill items to take back to your suite, or you can make yourself at home at one of the adjacent tables and meet other guests.
If you’re in the mood to sample the local cuisine, there are several excellent restaurants, bars and cafes in the neighborhood, some just a stroll from your door.
The star attraction on-site at Mountain View Villas is, of course, the outdoor water park. Take a refreshing dip in the pool, sooth your aches in the hot tubs, and take a spin on the waterslide. It’s also a great place to just relax and soak up the sun while watching the kids play at the splash pad.
- tennis court
- volleyball court
- half basketball court
- children’s play equipment
- community barbecue area
There are so many great memories to be made while you’re staying at Mountain View Villas. The top spot on the list just might be a visit to the pools at the hot springs for which the community of Fairmont Hot Springs is named.
If you’re making a list of things that you don’t want to miss when you visit the Columbia Valley here are just a few, but definitely not all, that you can consider:
- You can pack a picnic lunch and spend the day at Columbia Lake Provincial Park, just a short distance down the highway. It’s a lovely spot for families to enjoy time together swimming, hiking or wildlife watching.
- If you’re looking for the ultimate excitement, why not soar high above the valley on a zipline to get to know the area from an eagle’s perspective?
- Golf at one of the four local golf courses or sample more than a dozen other courses within an easy drive north or south.
- Jog, walk or mountain bike on one of the many trails in the Fairmont area.
- Visit Kootenay National Park to hike or do some wildlife viewing. During the summer months the park hosts scheduled guided hikes too.
And don’t forget, these are only some of the popular activities that you can choose!
Four-footed family members are welcome to stay at Mountain View Villas with you — after all, they need to have fun too. There are several areas in Fairmont Hot Springs and throughout the area where they can run free or swim with the family. Please note that advance arrangements must be made, as there are a limited number of pet-friendly suites.
Check the website to learn about the special discounts available for guests at Mountain View Villas:
- Seniors discounts
- Discounts on weekly rentals during the summer months
- Golf discounts at some of the best courses in the Columbia Valley